[Javascript] DOM reference

liorean liorean at f2o.org
Mon Jun 2 09:53:17 CDT 2003

I've compiled a little JavaScript resources list at codingforums.com
that contains pretty much every link you'll need. Have a look:
<http://codingforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17254>

If you want to get in-depth data, have a look at Unstable Elemental.
They have the source-code based documentation for Mozilla. The dom
module documentation is here
<http://unstable.elemental.com/mozilla/build/latest/mozilla/dom/dox/hierarchy.html>.

Personally I think the documentation at
<http://www.mozilla.org/docs/dom/domref/> and the samples at
<http://cgi.din.or.jp/~hagi3/JavaScript/Mozilla/SampleList.cgi?fmt=html>
give pretty good coverage together with the W3C DOM specs
<http://w3.org/dom/DOMTR>.

As for XML handling, see <http://www.mozilla.org/newlayout/xml/> and
especially <http://www.mozilla.org/xmlextras/>.

HTH
--
liorean <mailto:liorean at user.bip.net>

ViewStyles, ViewScripts, ToggleStyles and GraphicsInfo bookmarklets and
Theme Switcher, Cookies Handler scripts:
<http://liorean.web-graphics.com/>