[Javascript] Image swapping

BEKIM BACAJ trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 4 10:13:46 CDT 2003

As I can see the hour glass is not showing up to either of us, but it may
happen if there are more images used for swapping, or if the images are
heavier than these you've shown to us. Probably because of the speed of our
connections, but in either case preloading images whenever you do
animation-like swaps, will help prevent showing it.
cheers!