[Javascript] targeting a frame with a form post

DEV dev at qroute.net
Sat Jun 14 16:33:32 CDT 2003

I have two frames, top one is called leftOne and the bottom one is called
leftTWO

There is a form on the leftONE and when this form is submitted I want
results to come in leftTwo, the other frame !...

How do you handle the form targets ?

My targeting leftTwo in the form tag did not do the trick.

<form name='search' target='leftTwo' action='search.htm'>

<input type='text' name='hiddenRecognizerFieldName'>
<input type='text' name='hiddenRecID'>
<input type='text' name='hiddenSearchInTheseFields'>

Search : <input type=text size=10><input type=submit value='find'>

</form>