[Javascript] RE: Mangling of Code

Muchacho, Laurent (TWIi London) LMuchacho at twii.net
Thu Jun 19 03:48:08 CDT 2003

Hi

I understand your point and I had the same probleme a few week ago with a
user who could not get the javascript I been looking into that and it seems
that some firewall will block any javascript.
In the same building where I work there is a company who have this kind of
settings and no javascript is aload

Good luck with this one but I will not worry too much if I was you

Laurent