[Javascript] I'm ashemed

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Fri Jun 20 14:23:48 CDT 2003

	Some browsers have a restriction that you can't open any window smaller
than 100px by 100px; I believe this is a security precaution after some web
worm that involved a 1px by 1px window.  It's kind of like they way they
keep you from closing windows that the user opened (although there is a way
around this)...

-Peter