[Javascript] in response to "add a new entry in a drop down menu"

Walter Torres walter at torres.ws
Wed Jun 25 12:07:22 CDT 2003

FiestaYes, your solution to make the SELECT an user editable object will
work. I have done it more than once that way. It's just I've been looking
for a solution to make it more directly editable like other environment.

My previous comment was not meant to chastise, just to inform on how a word
can mean different things to different people.

I used to do training, and words were almost the largest obstacle to people
understanding the technology, my instructions and each other, since many of
these folks were experienced professional from many diverse technical
backgrounds.

jsWalter