[Javascript] Loop problem

Alexandre Zglav azglav at heritage.ch
Tue Mar 18 08:41:37 CST 2003

Ok thanks a lot for the tips.

I have applied a few changes to my code accordingly to your last email and
the script  doesn't jam anymore. I still have a problem thought : the
tests seem to be completely bypassed. If i try my form and leave it blank,
the form is submitted and there is no alert ....

Oh and by the way you guessed right : i am trying to test variable amount
of text fields passing them into CheckName

Here is the code I am using now :

Probably that the return true is missplaced ( its in commentary right now
as I'm not sure on where to place it )

Thanks again for your help.