[Javascript] required entry field

BEKIM BACAJ trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 28 16:04:03 CST 2003

No need for stabs, we are all exchanging experience between this memberhood.
The question was addresed to Rodney as he sugested other way of salving the
guy's problem.

I don't see no need to call the form collection in order to access a single
field. Why ask browser to count items of collection once again
when you can directly and selectively retrieve its properties.

Scripters should avoid using calls like 'document.all', allways and
regularly. Give some considerations in optimizing their scripts, the speed
of execution, size of the script, removing all the comments, using short
declarations, variable names, shorter object calls and other, to achieve
faster downloads, and faster executions.

Though this prism,it's contraproductive calling collections of any kind when
items have given Names or IDs.

Regards!