[Javascript] Encrypting JavaScript

Cutter (JavaScript List) javascript at theblades-family.com
Thu May 15 10:40:08 CDT 2003

If one uses ColdFusion for a server-side scripting language then you can
encrypt the entire .cfm document (which I also use for external .js docs
by naming them .cfm and calling them from the script tag.) The truly
wanting will still find a way to decrypt, but it's worth a try.

Steve Blades
Seacrets