[Javascript] Re: Javascript Weird

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Tue May 20 11:52:08 CDT 2003

   Does the treeview application use frames within itself?  It sounds like it expects a certain frame as the top and if you contain it in another frame, it may not work.  I would also advise you to check the FAQ section on treeview.net as well as contacting the developer to see if this is a common problem (especially since you have the purchased version).

From: Alan Roberto Romaniuc <romaniuc at klais.com.br>