[Javascript] RE: YES/NO Message box

uplate at attbi.com uplate at attbi.com
Wed May 21 19:12:39 CDT 2003

I found this on the DevGuru website. It's not Yes/No but OK/Cancel.
You could also make your own popup form using window.open and have the
popup window do a call back to the parend form.
good luck.

<form action="" method="POST" id="myForm">
<input type="Button" name="" value="Close" id="myButton" onClick="closeWindow
()">

<script type="" language="JavaScript">

myWindow = window.open("", "tinyWindow", 'toolbar, width=150, height=100')

function closeWindow() {
       myWindow.document.write("Click 'O.K'. to close me and 'Cancel' to leave
me open.")
       if (confirm("Are you sure you want to close this window?")) {
              myWindow.close()

</script>
</form>
> Hi Everyone,
>
> Has anyone got a neat workaround for a 'Yes/ No' message box in
> Javascript?
> Some code would be really great
>
> thanks
>

> Bill Marriott
> Analyst/Programmer
> Information Technology
> NSW Agriculture
> Orange
>
> Ph.  02 6391 3657
> Fax. 02 6391 3290

> confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient or
> received it in error, please delete the message and notify sender. Views
> expressed are those of the individual sender and are not necessarily the

views of their organisation.