[Javascript] Reading URL Content using Javascript andstoringthe content in a Variable

Chris Tifer christ at saeweb.com
Tue Sep 2 07:46:57 CDT 2003

I'm not quite sure what you mean. Are you saying your user is navigating to
google.com and you want to store that URL? First, you won't be able to read
a URL of a page outside of your domain for security reasons. Also, how
persistant is this variable you want to store it in?  Explain a little more
about what you want and maybe we can make it happen for you.

Chris Tifer
http://emailajoke.com