[Javascript] Re: Javascript Digest, Vol 7, Issue 13

BEKIM BACAJ trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 19 23:23:23 CDT 2003

If I remember well enough you can check for 'null' with the null word, it is
a reserved word in js., so I gues you don't even need to close it in "null"
when comparing or calling the object status, if(null){..then} else{ then...

I repply on following lines:
the word "undefined" is a mistake(because i do not
know how to check a null value on javascript).
if this is the only prob, than it might help