[Javascript] HTML2EXE

Cutter (JavaScript List) java.script at seacrets.com
Tue Sep 23 13:24:18 CDT 2003

But, if they have a computer without a browser then what are the chances
of it having a CDRom? Or that the user is technically advanced enough to
know how to run an executable? I think what he may need is a program to
write an "autorun" batch file that CDs pickup on load to start a site
off of the CD in the user's default browser. Installshield has this, right?

Cutter