[Javascript] HTML2EXE

BEKIM BACAJ trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 24 02:36:35 CDT 2003

Thanks for the reply,;
I know about *.hta's,...- what I'm askin' for is a way to convert
*.HTML;*.HTM;*.HTA's to *.EXE
I've seen this about two or three years ago, in some microsoft examples of
how to use edit capabilities of IE, two or three pages were executable that
is f.i., "edit.exe" etc. (compiled)
I'm thinking about creating an application written in HTML, CSS2, and
JavaScript.

I have already found one application that will do that, but I was hoping
that someone knows better and has some earlier experiences on this matter
that could guide me straight to the best.

Regards

     Bekim