[Javascript] Table height in Mozilla

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Thu Apr 1 09:11:22 CST 2004

   Hrmmm... I don't have my dev machine here, so I can't tell you which, but I know that in at least one Mozilla browser (might have been NS7), this was a problem.

   Of course, I still have Firebird (before the name change), so perhaps that's been fixed, but I'd like to see if I can get it working for the other guys too...