[Javascript] onLoad Focus

John Cross jocross at symantec.com
Thu Apr 1 13:43:11 CST 2004

Thank you, Flavio, I appreciate the suggestion.

John Cross
Enterprise Licensing Product Manager
Symantec, Santa Monica
jocross at symantec.com
Yahoo Messenger ID:  surfrjohn
310-449-8552 office
310-717-6830 cell

"Flavio Gomes" <flavio at economisa.com.br>
Sent by: javascript-bounces at LaTech.edu
04/01/2004 04:16 PM
Please respond to
"[JavaScript List]" <javascript at LaTech.edu>

"[JavaScript List]" <javascript at LaTech.edu>
cc

Subject
Re: [Javascript] onLoad Focus

At the end of your page:

<script>
document.body.onLoad = document.form.inputField.focus();
</script>