[Javascript] How to prevent user from selecting in select box

Chris T christ at saeweb.com
Fri Apr 2 07:53:32 CST 2004

Ah.  I didn't know you had a problem with multiple fields by the same name.
It is entirely possible though to store an array corresponding to your form
fields instead of hidden fields.

It'd be quite easy. As soon as the page loaded, create an array with as many
elements as there are disabled form fields on the page. And store the values
of those fields in the array.

Chris Tifer