[Javascript] accessing a form element

Håkan Magnusson hakan at backbase.com
Mon Apr 5 10:15:07 CDT 2004

Isn't that overexaggarating it a bit? Perhaps the most comprehensive
collection of information on the net... on Microsoft proprietary issues.
;) On a sidenote, the left navigation doesn't show up correctly in
Mozilla, so I guess that if you want to access Microsofts view of
things, you'll need to use their browser.

Regards,