[Javascript] JavaScript Prompt Box

mark mark.r.osullivan at aib.ie
Fri Apr 16 08:51:53 CDT 2004

Thanks for your reply. Here's what I want to do. I want a user to click on
a checkbox for a particular option, say user has there options, Windows NT,
Windows 2000 or Windows XP operating systems. User selects checkbox next to
NT and javascript prompt box appears asking how may NT operating systems
are needed. Is this possible?