[Javascript] JavaScript Prompt Box

Chris T christ at saeweb.com
Fri Apr 16 10:57:12 CDT 2004

If you don't want to go the route of a DIV, you can still use a prompt box.
Just make sure when you get your value that you parseInt it to make sure
it's numeric. Also, make sure it's not null. I think that's the value
returned if a user hits Escape or Cancel.

But you'll use the onClick event to determine the state of the checkbox.

Chris Tifer