[Javascript] Please help me

Tult tult at dsp.com.vn
Wed Apr 28 20:13:39 CDT 2004

In asp.net , i add an image control on page to display an image .jpg , then
i'm draw an rectangle or line on this image but
rectangle or line display behind of image jpg ( i'm using source code on
page http://www.walterzorn.com/jsgraphics/jsgraphics_e.htm)
. How to draw an rectangle or line in font of image jpg use javascript?
If this way can't, please help me the way or give me source code to draw?
Thanks,
tult