[Javascript] Please help me

Hakan Magnusson hakan at backbase.com
Thu Apr 29 10:58:28 CDT 2004

I only have one small correction, apart from Chris' note.

Dashes are not allowed in
variables/properties/methods/functions/whathaveyou, so to address the
properties of the style collections you have to write:

myLayerObject.style.zIndex

Same goes for most properties in the style collection, borderLeft,
borderLeftWidth, marginTop and so on.

Regards,