[Javascript] form mail question - newbie level

Paul Novitski paul at novitskisoftware.com
Thu Apr 29 14:23:28 CDT 2004

Re: ASP interpeters:

Although I haven't used it myself, I've heard of this ASP interpreter for
Apache:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/modgb/
"mod_gb is an Apache module which allows to run ASP/VBScript pages. It
currently includes support for the core VB interpreter, ASP objects, ADODB
classes. It is written in C and aimed at Linux/BSD servers running Apache."

And then, on a related note, there's Chilisoft, which looks like may have
been bought out by Sun:
http://wwws.sun.com/software/chilisoft/index.html
and runs under Linux, Red Hat Linux, and others.

Paul