OT: Re: [Javascript] Replacing link text with random string of equivalent size...

Mike Dougherty mdougherty at pbp.com
Fri Aug 6 16:24:16 CDT 2004

You should have posted yours anyway.

I've been thinking about memetic marketing, and the concept of the "mind virus" (I saw an actual
business example of concepts in a book i read once)  I wonder if there is an archetypical mind
space where ideas are born then find "in-tune" developers/authors/artists/etc as outlets.  We
probably had the same idea at the same time, but since I was too lazy to write the mangling
routine, i posted first.  You probably wrote the hard part.