OT: Re: [Javascript] Replacing link text with random string of equivalent size...

davecline at onebox.com davecline at onebox.com
Fri Aug 6 16:30:35 CDT 2004

Archetypical Mind Space? Memes?

Sounds Kurzweilian to me.

--
Dave Cline
davecline at gmail.com
www.bangeye.com/
801-636-5603

-----Original Message-----
From:     Mike Dougherty <mdougherty at pbp.com>
Sent:     Fri, 06 Aug 2004 17:24:16 -0400
To:       "[JavaScript List]" <javascript at LaTech.edu>
Subject:  OT: Re: [Javascript] Replacing link text with random string of equivalent	size...

You should have posted yours anyway.

I've been thinking about memetic marketing, and the concept of the "mind virus" (I saw an actual
business example of concepts in a book i read once)  I wonder if there is an archetypical mind
space where ideas are born then find "in-tune" developers/authors/artists/etc as outlets.  We
probably had the same idea at the same time, but since I was too lazy to write the mangling
routine, i posted first.  You probably wrote the hard part.