[Javascript] Script Debugger

Hakan Magnusson (Backbase) hakan at backbase.com
Tue Aug 10 09:07:53 CDT 2004

There's also a stand alone debugger, I think you can download it from
Microsoft (for free!!!) but it's not very good, sometimes I have errors
on column 35321, line 63432112549... It features stack trace etc,
however, so it's not completely useless.

Once again I'm shit out of links. Use Venkman, problem solved. ;)

Regards,