[Javascript] OT: Beverages (was Weather Reports)

Matt Barton javascript at mattbarton.org
Wed Aug 11 06:36:18 CDT 2004

However, if http://www.mydomain.com/index.html contains header redirections
or is protected by .htaccess you might have trouble with
file_get_contents().  Not so sure about the redirections, it might handle
them, but I'm pretty sure that .htaccess authentication is beyond it.

cURL will get round both of the above though (as long as you know the
correct .htaccess username and password).

Matt