[Javascript] Thanks & follow-up,

Shawn Milo ShawnMilo at runbox.com
Thu Aug 12 12:09:37 CDT 2004

I am not using a popup window at all, I'm using a form which has another window as the target.  An iframe would not be a good idea because of the quantity of data (up to five html tables of up to 14 lines each with statistical data).

This is for an intranet project for work, so I'm not inflicting this on a public audience, anyway.  Plus, they are all forced to use IE, so they can't block the popups, even if I was using them, which I wouldn't, because they suck.  :o)

Shawn