[Javascript] Thanks & follow-up,

Hassan Schroeder hassan at webtuitive.com
Thu Aug 12 13:55:34 CDT 2004

Shawn Milo wrote:

> I'm of the "frames are evil" school of thought

Mmmm. I'd suggest that while frames cause problems when used for
a standard content-oriented Web site, use for Web *applications*
is another matter entirely.

But YMMV. Of course, besides the IFRAME tag, you can also load
HTML content into an OBJECT tag, as in

<object
   type="text/html" data="my-slow-content.html"
   height="500px" width="600px" border="1"
	standby="just waiting for this to load...">
</object>

which eliminates any frame-type issues you might have :-)

FWIW!
Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- hassan at webtuitive.com

                           dream.  code.