[Javascript] Re: Javascript Digest, Vol 18, Issue 20

Alejandro Celery alejandro at xve.com
Thu Aug 19 21:43:29 CDT 2004

the url is
www.cti.com.ar

the bad link is to send text messages to a cell phone. What i make out, it´s
a routine to validate several conditions about the message being sent, but
it seems that NS doesn´t make it out right. At least, when i see the source,
it shows black, not colored as anything recognizable. I know zip about
javascript, but i know some C and it does look quite similar.
Thanks again.

Saludos.
Alejandro.

Message: 4