[Javascript] Problem with ¿uncompatible code?

Alejandro Celery alejandro at xve.com
Sun Aug 22 21:05:36 CDT 2004

Well, the problem i´ve been having, is that Netscape (and Mozilla Firefox,
just tried it) doesnt seem to follow on the link. The link calls (i´m
guessing here) a validation routine for the text message, it checks for the
right amount of character in the destination number, the message, if there
is a sender, etc. If you´d like to try it, enter anything in any field, and
if you get any sort of error, then it´s just me. BUt i´m thinking
something´s off or not compatible with the code. Firefox also has source
code highliting, and it also shows black a good chunk of the code, it looks
like a function (i know C, not javascript sorry). MSIE works perfectly with
it, i´m guessing it was written for MSIE only; but I thought i could do some
research. Perhaps bash the designer a little, it seems pretty mediocre to
me. Perhaps there is a good reason to do it that way, you tell me.

Thanks for your time.
Saludos.
Alejandro.