[Javascript] Dynamic breadcrumbs script

Atkins, Kevin D kevin.atkins at nwa.com
Mon Aug 23 14:55:34 CDT 2004

I am trying to configure the script to work for my site and I am looking
for some help. I think the breadcrumb building code assumes there is an
index.html page in each subdirectory? For my site I only have index.html
at the root of my site. I have many directories and the main page in
each directory is named something other than index.html. In my testing
the breadcrumb names get written ok, but the url link is wrong because
it is not detecting the page name. Aan example would be
\hot-topics\hot-topics.html. It appears to me the code expects
\hot-topics\index.html. Is there a way to modify the code to read the
page name that is returned and write that into the breadcrumb url and
not assume the file is called index.html? I don't understand the code
too well, and do not know how to modify it to do what I need. Can you
help?

Kevin Atkins

Sr. Analyst Flight Operations

612-727-6732