[Javascript] Re: Javascript Digest, Vol 18, Issue 20

Roger Roelofs rer at datacompusa.com
Thu Aug 26 21:42:03 CDT 2004

Alejandro,

On Aug 19, 2004, at 10:43 PM, Alejandro Celery wrote:

> the url is
> www.cti.com.ar
>
> the bad link is to send text messages to a cell phone. What i make
> out, it´s
> a routine to validate several conditions about the message being sent,
> but
> it seems that NS doesn´t make it out right. At least, when i see the
> source,
> it shows black, not colored as anything recognizable. I know zip about
> javascript, but i know some C and it does look quite similar.

It bothered me that the input type="image wasn't working in mozilla,
because I've seen it work in mozilla on other sites.  I think I finally
figured out why.  The input is inside an a tag.  I'm guessing that
Mozilla is sending the click to the a tag rather than to the input.

In short, I don't think it is your javascript at all.  I think you can
just remove the a tag to make the form submit properly.

Roger,

Roger Roelofs
Datacomp Appraisal Services