[Javascript] Need to loop through all element in a div cross browser

Hakan M (Backbase) hakan at backbase.com
Thu Dec 9 11:42:25 CST 2004

No problem. I suppose by "cross browser" you mainly mean IE and browsers
that follow DOM standard. For Mozilla, you can check out the Gecko DOM
reference at
http://www.mozilla.org/docs/dom/domref/
I think you'll find most methods and properties you need in
http://www.mozilla.org/docs/dom/domref/dom_el_ref.html

Standard DOM operations should work the same way in Opera and Safari,
but if you run into problems just ask away.

Hakan Magnusson
Senior Software Engineer
E. hakan at backbase.com
M. +31 (0)6 430 40 112

BACKBASE BV
Stephensonstraat 19
1097 BA  Amsterdam

W. http://www.backbase.com/
T. +31 (0)20 750 7305
F. +31 (0)20 750 7301

# Winner of the Broos van Erp Prize (Best High Tech Starter 2004)
# Winner of Golden SPIN Award (Innovation Prize 2003)