[Javascript] Sorting Problem in Javascript

David Lovering dlovering at gazos.com
Thu Feb 5 06:31:55 CST 2004

On the same note, I'd make sure that the XML, ActiveX, and any other
embedded protocols are recognized in the file partition/directory that your
server has set aside for SSL sessions.  Remember -- most servers (Apache,
IIS, etc.) allocate a DIFFERENT file space for SSL stuff by default, and may
use some generic configuration at startup which precludes the very protocols
you want to use on top of it.  I'd almost think this merits checking BEFORE
you start making massive code changes, as it sounds as though the core code
has already worked in one environment.  Get your web administrator for your
server to check this out in detail, and run small test-code modules against
it targeted at each protocol separately.  It may even turn out to be an
authentication issue, and not one of web protocols at all.

-- Dave Lovering