[Javascript] Form validation

Chris Tifer christ at saeweb.com
Fri Feb 20 12:53:30 CST 2004

Seeing as that's a string, I wouldn't think that would be a problem. Try escaping it to test if that would help (although I never considered - to be a special character although I guess it could be considered so since it's the expression used for subtraction.

I normally use underscores instead of dashes when naming files so never ran into something like this.

Chris Tifer