[Javascript] Free HTML Editor For Macintosh

Mike Dougherty mdougherty at pbp.com
Fri Feb 27 17:29:24 CST 2004

I would suggest for the sake of teaching, use a simple text editor (hypertext?)

Without the GUI and potential crutch provided by a tool, your friend will learn to write much
better code.  AFTER they understand HTML and/or Javascript, let them look for a tool to simplify a
process they already understand.  Teach the language, not the builder package.

that's my $0.02 - thanks