[Javascript] locking contents-OK

BEKIM BACAJ trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 17 12:43:12 CST 2004

Ouh, you mean the source-code together with the content And not 'only' the
content,
No, they can not. It's asp and you also can't do anything with the data
displayed with web-page dialog.
You can't highlight (select no portion of it)
You can't use copy-paste command
You can't use right-click, cause dialogs don't react on such.
You can't print the conten's of it unles you've programmed it and defined a
print button.
and there is no way you can review the sourcecode.
huh