[Javascript] Using the popup object in IE

Matt Barton javascript at mattbarton.org
Mon Jan 19 11:40:32 CST 2004

Paul and Peter,

Rats.  I was hoping that that wouldn't happen ;)

I imagine I have some problem with some of my code that gets used as the
content of the popup - the snippets I gave you were only paraphrasing the
problem.

I'm going to prune my code right back (starting tomorrow - I've been
looking at the whole thing for nine hours already today...) and start from
basics.

Thanks for the help guys - at least I know that when I am trying to do is
possible... I was starting to wory that I couldn't use popup objects the
way I wanted to.

Matt