[Javascript] HTML DOM+ XPath + JavaScript

Gee, David dgee at freemarkets.com
Tue Jul 6 12:54:40 CDT 2004

It's definitely possible with MSXML4 (Microsoft's latest XML parser),
but I'm not so sure about earlier versions of MSXML, and I haven't seen
any way to do it in other XML-enabled browsers like Safari or Mozilla.
Download the MSXML4.0 SDK and the help file that comes bundled with it
lists the methods which utilize Xpath expressions (ie.
selectSingleNode).

David