[Javascript] Disabling javascript prgrammatically for a single page

dev at qroute.net dev at qroute.net
Wed Jul 7 13:43:41 CDT 2004

Is it possible to disable the javascript temporarily and programmatically
using some browser directive ?

I am using the xmlhttp to read html source of the external sites and doing
some processing on their html structire for my own study sake.

But they got some js code injected in their htmll so when I di
response.write of thier code, that js code kicks their home page instead
of staying on my asp page. So I have to do a response.write something to
an effect that currently showing page will not run any js code.