[Javascript] positioning an element

Troy III Ajnej trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 19 13:42:05 CDT 2004

If you try being more specific. It is the aim that defines the way of the
solution
Why are you positioning the object after the page is loaded?
Is it positioned relatively or absolutely or perhaps neither?

If Peter's solution isn't working in your case, than you should set a timer
to delay the ecxecution of the script with onload event.
But there are scripts that can work inside the object also that can make
items hight&with XY position calculated and set on the fly.