[Javascript] positioning an element

Iztok Polanic iztok.polanic at amis.net
Mon Jul 19 15:27:33 CDT 2004

Hi!

No no. If the page is in the cache then it works like a charm. Here are some
more details. First, the script gets the height of an object. This object is
a table which height depends from page to page. If the table is loaded
before the positioning of another object then it works, but sometimes, the
other object (not the table) is loaded befor the table and the object isn't
positioned on the right place. For a more detail view you can check at
www.intering-holding.si What you should look for are the two images (kg
rakican and sgp pomgrad). The site iz in Slovenian language so don't be
scared ;)

Bye,

Iztok