[Javascript] Best style sheet authoring tool

Mike Dougherty mdougherty at pbp.com
Fri Jul 23 18:05:50 CDT 2004

I would suggest you check out css-d for styling questions, but I subscribed to that list and have
been deleting the large volume of (over my head) traffic that it generates every day since.

In defense of asking css questions on the javascript list, i propose that "best practices" using
javascript to affect styles should include css methodology.  I've coded too many dhtml applets
that rely heavily on javascript to change multiple style properties for an object, that would have
been much cleaner to execute (and maintain) using appropriate class names.  So i think the context
should be considered before a css/style question is ruled "off-topic" for this javascript list.

...Or am I expressing an opinion not necessarily that of the majority?