[Javascript] Positioning in IE

Hakan Magnusson (Backbase) hakan at backbase.com
Mon Jul 26 03:50:43 CDT 2004

None of the previous replies, including the ones in your, are conformant
to the DOM standard. In fact, it's not going to work on any browser
except Internet Explorer, and I have a hard time seeing how
"glava.style.pixelLeft=500px" could ever work.

I just added my $0.02 in case somebody wanted to do it the RIGHT way,
and don't want to split their code up more than necessary.

Regards,