[Javascript] Positioning in IE

Hakan Magnusson (Backbase) hakan at backbase.com
Thu Jul 29 06:39:29 CDT 2004

Programmers who've already figured out that multiple lookups on large
datasets will slow down the computer might not find your amazing
discovery very intersesting, just as he said.

Regarding the bullshit about how "senior" on this forum you are, I'd say
that it doesn't matter. If someone is subscribed to a list for ages, if
the person has nothing of interest to share, he shouldn't bother. I've
only been on this list for the past 5-6 months or so, but I doubt it
that you could teach me anything I don't already know.

So, unless you're actually about to explain something that's not trivial
data lookup knowledge, I'd suggest you stop exercising this hubris and
concentrate on learning something from the other list members.