[Javascript] Free HTML Editor For Macintosh

Dan Costea costea.dan at ssi-schaefer.ro
Mon Mar 1 00:04:30 CST 2004

I agree that for teaching you have to use a simple text editor (not visual)
but this is EditPlus. I think it is perfect for teaching because it has
syntax highlighting and a little HTML toolbar that provides you a very
little and useful things (colors code, ...) but nothing visual, like
FrontPage, for example. So, I think that if Russ would find a kind of
EditPlus for Mac he will be a great teacher ;-)

Please forgive me that I take the EditPlus side, but I work with it for few
years and I couldn't help it ;-)

Regards,
Dan.