[Javascript] struts form using javascript code

David Lovering dlovering at gazos.com
Wed Mar 3 09:38:00 CST 2004

I actually tried to invoke the thing, and the errors which resulted are consistant with the ones I cited.  Terminology aside (and nobody accuses M$oft of being particularly lucid), when I clicked "Add", it couldn't find the needed reference, and similarly for the Delete key.  Somehow the code stream is broken sufficiently that these references aren't getting included.  As you say, it may not be all that big a deal to fix -- providing that we can put our finger(s) on the part that is interfering with the calls.

-- Dave Lovering