[Javascript] GetElementByElement?

Chris Tifer christ at saeweb.com
Wed Mar 3 13:25:52 CST 2004

GetElementByElement?If I get you right, you should just need to give this DIV an ID and call something like:

setStyle("IDName", "display", "none")
// Where IDName is the ID of your DIV

Now if you want to use this method to apply multiple styles to a single element, it looks like you'll just need to make multiple calls.

Chris Tifer